Friday, September 9, 2011
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Monday, November 15, 2010
Go bubble-free and bubble 'lite' and experience the difference!
– Alysha Baldassarra, TSB's skin care guru
Monday, November 1, 2010
Mud seems to be the newest skin care craze due to its highly effective properties and its traditional use for many historical beauties. It has literally been around forever and was known in ancient tales of Cleopatra’s own skin care regimen. Time to bring out your inner Queen! Get down and dirty with your skin care regimen and introduce a little Soy Mud into your life.
TSB offers a rare and organic Canadian Glacial Clay which draws toxins from the skin and gently exfoliates. This local natural treasure has no parallel in the world today - the crème de la crème of clays. With lavender harvested from the organic missionary soils of Los Olivos Valley, Hawaii's historically highly prized oil of Kukui nut and the healing properties of Calendula, Arnica and Rose Hip oil, this luxurious clay blend leaves skin deeply cleansed and supple, treating acne, scarring, blemishes and pre mature aging.
- Benefits of Soy Mud
- Blood circulation
- Removes dead skin cells
- Relief from acne, wrinkles and eczema
- Detoxifies and tones skin
- Decreases pore size
Friday, October 29, 2010
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Love indulging yourself in revitalizing facial treatments, but don’t have the budget or time to make an appointment at your local spa?
TSB has you covered! Take a few minutes of your time to treat yourself to a Mini Soy Facial, it takes only a few minutes. Done in the comfort of your own home, this treatment will have you glowing for that sexy night on the town, romantic dinner, special event or just because, within minutes.
Follow these simple steps to indulge your precious skin and give it the TLC it deserves.
You will need:
- 1 hand towel
- Warm water
- Soy Tear-free Foaming Cleanser
- Soy Mud
- Soy Repairing Serum
1. Cleanse face with Soy Tear-free Foaming Cleanser to remove makeup and free skin of daily environmental pollutants
2. Immerse your hand towel in warm water then eliminate excess water. Your towel should be fairly warm, not hot; if it is too hot, please wait until the temperature lowers
3. Lay down and relax with warm hand towel over your face until the hand towel for 5 minutes.
4. Next apply Soy Mud. Use a small amount of warm water and mud to create paste, smooth all over face and skin liberally. Allow to dry (10mins), remove with warm water using gentle circular motions. Pat to dry. This removes all the toxins and dead skin cells from your skin leaving you smooth and supple.
5. Apply Soy Repairing Serum to purify, smooth texture and restore vitality
Voila - you’re done! 5 simple steps for a youthful glow and a boost of hydration! There you go - a moment of luxury in the comfort of your own home and at a fraction of the cost at the spa!
For more info on how to purchase your own soy skin care visit soyaboutique.com
For more ideas on how to feel better and boost your skin's health watch...