Saturday, March 7, 2009

Little Secrets with Huge Results

I have to give you my latest little secret. I have been holding on to it for awhile. I needed to double check the truth, and needed another divine opportunity to do so. Diaper Rash has to be one of the most uncomfortable, unfair conditions to suffer. Although I usually resort to traditional zinc creams, I find them so insistently messy. So, last time my baby had diaper rash, I gave him one fine spray with (The Soya Boutique's) Soy Spray (toner $12/2oz) over the affected area. I was sure it would give him relief, the versatile and medicinal properties of the spray are skin calming, healing, anti fungal, astringent, antibacterial, antiseptic, restructuring and regenerative. So, the next time I opened his diaper in the morning I was pleased to see the rash had disappeared, and comfort for my precious one and myself was gratifying. But I needed to prove it a second time to believe it.

Well, yesterday he had an ugly rash, poor baby. I did the same thing with the spray, waited patiently for the call of nature. When the cake was done...voila! No more rash. So, I encourage you to try it for yourself and hopefully it will work for you two!

Melani

No comments:

Post a Comment