Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Soy Oil saved my mane!

The other day I was sitting and taking notice of my dry, flat, lackluster head of hair – wow, I really needed a haircut! I give my hair stylist a call, to find that she was on vacation for two weeks! I booked an appointment upon her return, but NEEDED to figure out a way to bring my strands back to life until then.

I saw TSB’s Soy Body Oil sitting on my counter and had a brilliant idea – why not treat my tresses to an overnight oil mask?!

That evening I put a few pumps of Soy Oil into my hands and started massaging it onto my scalp and through my hair. My self-indulging massage was so relaxing and regenerating, while the soft scent left me feeling completely uplifted. I tossed my hair up into a bun overnight, hoping for the best.

The next morning I washed and lightly conditioned my hair as usual and then continued with blow drying and straightening. Once I was done I examined my mane in the mirror – I was completely amazed by the results! My hair was silky and smooth and not oily at all! My scalp also felt refreshed and moisturized. To top it all off, I got quite a compliment from Melani herself, who exclaimed that my hair looked as soft as a 12 year old’s!

Needless to say, I am totally hooked to my Soy Oil, not only as a post shower moisturizer, but also as an overnight hair mask!

J

Nicole

A Soya Girl

Please visit The Soya Boutique for more information.

For upcoming events and news check us out on FACEBOOK and follow us on TWITTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment