Friday, October 8, 2010

Soy Tear Free Foaming Cleanser - Experience the Results!

I'm extremely picky with my cleansers. I need a cleanser that works effectively with acne prone skin yet won't strip my natural moisture. TSB's Tear Free Foaming Cleanser has been a perfect match, love at first use! This White Tea and Ginger Foaming Cleanser is mild enough to remove makeup from my sensitive eyes, yet has the power to completely free my skin of the day's environmental pollutants. The texture of my skin after use is incredible. It's the softest it's ever felt after cleansing, and believe me, I've tried a lot of products. Not only can I feel the difference in my skin's texture, the problem area on my chin has almost cleared of its impurities in such a short period of time. I use this product morning and night and I absolutely love the results!

-Alysha



No comments:

Post a Comment