Friday, October 8, 2010

SOYCULT - Always on our Minds

We, at The Soya Boutique, receive comments and e-mails daily asking for tips and product suggestions for skin care and cosmetic issues. Here's a great example from a new SoyCult member.

"Unfortunately, I need to shave my face every morning. I had this dry, flaky, itchy patch on my chin after every shave. It was uncomfortable. Alysha suggested I use this small, pod looking product on the dry patch right after I shave. It's gone and hasn't come back since. I don't know what's in this thing, but it works. I'm definitely a believer."
- Paul, 28 yrs, Lemon Clove SoySilk Healing Balm

To get your own Healing Balm in 5 soothing scents visit: SoyaBoutique.com

Send us your email comments and questions and we'll send you a gift!

Your SOYCULT Skin Care Expert,

-Alysha Baldasserra

No comments:

Post a Comment